Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PartyRaccoon vs she&RobotPirates

edited November 2011 in Game Talk
November 23, 21:20:59 the [PartyRaccoon] alliance has declared war with the [she] alliance.
November 23, 21:30:03 the [PartyRaccoon] alliance has declared peace with the [RobotPirates] alliance.

IT'S ON!

Comments

• This will be a tough war but PartyRaccoon has been preparing for it.
  • We gonna rollll youuuuuu!
  • PartyRaccoon Alliance Information
    Number of Sectors: 0
  • 22:08:24 Land Of No Leggs (1:5) - so did SHE and ROBOTBiotches jump Racoon?
    22:09:11 Otis (1:5) - WHO KNOWS? THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!

YEAH, WE GOT JUMPED, also, if you don't have anything helpful to bring, STFU DF!
  • and nothing of value was lost that day
  • seems moonlight aka the cheater harbinger is the al of she.

typical.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    nope im al

what of it?
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    if you don't like my ALing then you obviously aren't an old schooler.

i ran alliances the same way in the past
  • edited November 2011
    We probably didn't like you v1 either. Also, she and RobotPirates were scared I heard.
  • no one even knows anything of what you did neg, or any of your accomplishments, so you arent allowed to talk
  • same could be said for you

atleast i dont die 2 weeks into a round or play for terrible alliances.
  • November 23, 23:02:25 Our brave kingdom Officer Cautious (1:10) attacked Sniper (1:16) and conquered 260 planets.

Woo first grab of the war!
  • Way to go Tyrsis.
  • lol

im confused is it 1:10 vs former PR alliances?
  • see tyrsis its not anybodys fault that PR was getting hit badly.

they were all just such good targets.

after your war with she/nexus I was seeing so many SOM's of 3k land KD's that had less then 15k tank defence.

and they still weren't building any defence after the NAPs dropped!
  • Yep, and I left the NAPs up 24 hours longer to give them MORE time to build D, they didn't. Lolosers.
  • Yea I don't understand it either I just wanted to hit DF there.
  • edited November 2011
    I just think I should have napped everyone else and had a civil war, that would have been ballin. DANG IT, WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS?
  • i probably exaggerated the numbers a little bit but it was still ridiculous.
  • Yeah, alot of people had decent def, and then grabbed land on suiciders, making them fat and underdefended like some nubs.
  • lol Then hit me Tyrsis. Good luck finding me though.
  • edited November 2011
    I told him that wasn't you, except it probably is, I just told him that I bet it's you pretending not to be you.
  • edited November 2011
    Its cool I hit you DF.

That statement by itself from you renders everything of what you mean, did, and every possible combination of whatever achievements in sk to be of a bigger joke than source ever was.

Ive played every round for quite a few years and if you don't know anything I have ever done or know me in general, just goes to show you are inferior.

and LOL at that die in 2 weeks, what a scrub you are. I thought you were someone of noteworthy skill by how you are trolling everything, but turns out all you are is a lackluster loser troll. Even kareem and emo had some skill.

That statement by itself from you renders everything of what you mean, did, and every possible combination of whatever achievements in sk to be of a bigger joke than source ever was.

Ive played every round for quite a few years and if you don't know anything I have ever done or know me in general, just goes to show you are inferior.

and LOL at that die in 2 weeks, what a scrub you are. I thought you were someone of noteworthy skill by how you are trolling everything, but turns out all you are is a lackluster loser troll. Even kareem and emo had some skill.
    Don't mess with the Flaze man.
  • death in week two is for pros B-)
  • l0l

sure is irony in here B-)
  • death in 2 weeks means ur a threat
  • edited November 2011
    funny coming from a nameless nobody who thinks dying in 2 weeks is noob