Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August 5, 20:20:25 the 0000000000000000 alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.

edited August 2013 in General

Comments

• canceled war?
    they must be peace activists yo
  • I'll hand it to Flazer that he did a good job declaring on Spartan first as soon as Gravity AL went offline because that caught me off-guard. What ruined it was canceling war status 2x contrary to in-game rules by using exploits. As soon as I saw that, I thought: "Fuck it, I'm not going to bother continuing." All I wanted was a proper war. Sure, it was a little unbalanced, but Vintage was more than a match with their activity levels. It's such a shame but whatever.

Enjoy the rest of the round guys.
  • I don't really know why I'm being KT'd, I don't even have offense.
  • Gravity has you up as a KT for attacking their bigger kingdoms.
  • Well, I guess this is goodbye Sky?
  • You removed all the sectors from your alliance before we cancelled war...
    Yes, for now. Cory, you should never have told Vintage what we were planning. In war, you don't tell your enemy to prepare but strike them down hard and fast. As you can see, this is what happens when you tell the other side what to expect and my own VAL said to tell Vintage too. If anything, I'm never going to fucking AL again.
    Yes, for now. Cory, you should never have told Vintage what we were planning. In war, you don't tell your enemy to prepare but strike them down hard and fast. As you can see, this is what happens when you tell the other side what to expect and my own VAL said to tell Vintage too. If anything, I'm never going to fucking AL again.
    That makes two of us ;)

I've got egg on my face, not because they jumped us early Sky, I expected them to do that. But because for some reason, my 1/2 punch turned in to a 1 punch. Thanks for bailing, for no good reason. We could have had some fun.

Cheers, I will try to avoid the pfs from here on out.
  • Noooo, the Newb can't leave the PFs!
  • was this going to be a 2v1 and you are quitting because flazdog jumped first? :-))
  • Read it again. Not surprised because you have an affinity for selective reading, Habib.
  • Read it again. Not surprised because you have an affinity for selective reading, Habib.
    Hated that alliance, bunch of damned pussies they were.
  • edited August 2013
    Who, Spartan? I don't agree. I put the KT up but no-one had WL's or PA's because of the surprise attack (I had only just told them an hour before that we're warring the next day instead but they were eager to, even with only a few active kingdoms). But with Chief getting pummeled, hardly anyone had PA's or WL's and Vintage using exploits, I made the decision to boot all sectors to save them. If people don't agree, I don't care. I'm the one leading and I had to make a decision as to whether we can carry on as it is and not get decimated or stop now to fight later.

At least one thing I loved most about the round was that everyone was scared of my kingdom for the first couple of weeks, haha. Enough offense to hit nearly anyone, and enough defense to not get hit back without people suiciding.
  • But with Chief getting pummeled, hardly anyone had PA's or WL's and Vintage using exploits, I made the decision to boot all sectors to save them.
    Ah so you made the decision based partly on Vintage using "exploits" before Vintage used "exploits".

Good to know you're full of shit Sky. Carry on.
  • Ah so you made the decision based partly on Vintage using "exploits" before Vintage used "exploits".
    Whatever you say, mate. This is two days old now, who cares. I will say that Gravity/Spartan would've annihilated Vintage by now had I not quit over that bs.
  • Ah so you made the decision based partly on Vintage using "exploits" before Vintage used "exploits".
    Whatever you say, mate. This is two days old now, who cares. I will say that Gravity/Spartan would've annihilated Vintage by now had I not quit over that bs.
    Whatever I say?

You just said something we did AFTER you disbanded your alliance was part of the reason you disbanded your alliance.

You can't just tack shit on after the fact and not expect someone to call you for it.

Your alliance got jumped for planning a gangbang on Vintage. We targetted you and Master Chief SPECIFICALLY to make Spartan drop out so we could one on one Gravity.

You didn't do anything besides play directly into our hands.

Thanks bro, this could have been a tougher war.

P.s. don't say shit like LOL WE TOTALLY WOULD HAVE DEMOLISHED YOU IF THINGS THAT HAPPENED DIDN'T HAPPEN LIKE THEY HAPPENED. It just makes you look like a douchebag.
  • Granted, you were the scariest kingdom for a span of a couple days... but you gave up on probes too early. The big robs start coming in around the time you converted :p I was robbing 200k-400k on nearly every PA in the last few days haha. I assume delarocha did the same, cause our kingdoms were well above yours when war rolled around.

+1 to Scis post. We literally agreed to war Spartan first because we knew you guys would quit if we knocked out MC and Sky, we just didnt think it would happen so fast haha
  • But I did quit because of it. Hell, I semi-suicided on Nail (Your biggest kingdom) and put my kingdom in deletion mode out of rage. Yes, there's a few things I shouldn't have done, but shit happens. AL was thrown on me, but I haven't AL'd for 11 years. Can't blame me making a mistake or two.
  • edited August 2013
    Zeal, "a couple of days"? Nah. I got sent portions of your AC when my name was mentioned up until 3-4 days ago, and my scariness was evident even by your comments. :) My income just couldn't keep up with my growth though so I fell behind. I was impressed by the way you steamed through and went to Rank 2 because of, I'm assuming, the robs. I had converted pf's long ago because of lack of banks, but had only just rebuilt them with new land I acquired. I concede that you, overall, had the better kingdom though this round. :p
  • I think Meadows takes the cake tbh.
  • "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
  • did someone say cake
  • But I did quit because of it. Hell, I semi-suicided on Nail (Your biggest kingdom) and put my kingdom in deletion mode out of rage. Yes, there's a few things I shouldn't have done, but shit happens. AL was thrown on me, but I haven't AL'd for 11 years. Can't blame me making a mistake or two.
    ...... i feel ignored.
  • Poor Walls, I would have suicided on you if I was Sky.
  • Technically Zealnub was bigger than Walls.
  • only for that day.
    cuz i was gone for 24 hours except to buy enhancements
  • Walls, if it makes you feel any better, had you been bigger than Zeal, I'd have suicided on you instead. :)