Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would u consider this suspicious?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    tbh not many people who tick hit want to risk going for those type of kds, and out of the few that would because of the round bonus and how powerful DW is they have probably moved onto hitting actives. That could explain why its always him getting first hits because even if it was him that was creating them, doesnt guarantee him first hits, when I play i get first hits quite often and dont create any of them.

Still doesnt mean that guy is the one creating the newbies. Could be but its not certain.
  • Can you tell me whats the point of making these farms if you not even benefiting from them? Atm this guys is the only player in the entire game that is benefitting from these kd's that are being made. No1 else is getting first hits, and multiple hits on them first.
    I checked the SOSN of the last 2 he has hit, and theres no ones else that is hitting the same ones and benefitting. No connection between them and any other player.
  • Yea sorry I have been slacking on my tick hits I will try to get my name in there a few times for you to marvel at chaotic.
  • Can you tell me whats the point of making these farms if you not even benefiting from them? Atm this guys is the only player in the entire game that is benefitting from these kd's that are being made. No1 else is getting first hits, and multiple hits on them first.
    I checked the SOSN of the last 2 he has hit, and theres no ones else that is hitting the same ones and benefitting. No connection between them and any other player.
    Because there is the chance that you will get first hits. Which is better than hitting for 10 land.

If absolutely nobody else is hitting any of them though you are right to be suspicious.
  • I just cant imagine he can outgrow everyone thats making 100+ hits. Feeding only on inactives. If this is such a great method of growth, why isnt everyone doing it? I think its because tick hitting is near impossible if you are not making farms for yourself. Strange how these guys happen to come out as soon as he as a WL ready. You can try and tell me anyone can do this, and yes they can, but you will never find enough inactives coming out right when you wl's are home to outgrow people making huge hits for land.
  • Chaotic you are dumb. This is further cementing my opinion. A noob like me can do this so I think you are just bad.

All it means is he's active enough to and is marginally smarter than you (not a big feat), I'd say the likelihood of cheating is pretty slim although still possible.

A) If active enough, you can find when most newbies leave. You don't need to do them all as you don't have wl's 24/7.
    B) As Qwj said a lot of people have moved on to hitting actives, lessening the competition
    C) I don't see your proof that he's sending the exact amount; if hes overkilling then he's probably watching NW growth and ballparking it.

Moral of the story is you are a tard. He could be cheating but that wouldn't take away from the fact that you do, in fact, suck large dongs.
  • Zeal plz explain with logic, how if this is such a amazing way to grow, that you can outgrow 17k goon dw's that no1 else is doing it? Incase you forgot, SK is pretty much played the same way every round. If this was such a good way, most of the SK population would be doing it, but instead just happens to be 1 guy that has a unlimited supply of inactives building 100% sm and coming outta newbie soon as his wl's get home.
  • ... A lot of good players do it, I'm sorry that because you don't, its beyond you.

Lot of people stop because its boring, or stop because it does lose effectiveness after a point. Some want to coast thru the first war then grow loads of offense. There are plenty of reasons :-p

Its not "1 guy", this round is also unique because theres more offense flying around than normal. Every single round i've played theres a few kingdoms that do this stuff until round end.
  • edited November 2011
    Well, i guess ill just drop it cause this is getting dumb, people are defending a guy that is the ONLY one in the game currently benefitting from farms that are being made. If 2-3 people was getting hits with him, it would be all good. But hes the only one getting max cash/land on every inactive that leaves newbie.
  • My bad I missed the last inactive was in the shower. I'll get the next one!
  • Nobody is stopping other people getting the benefit of these farms. He is the only one hitting because he is obviously the only one wanting to hit still, otherwise there would be other hits on them too.
  • Im not nearly active enough to hit inac's, I never login @ the ticks they leave. Seems a well defended one creates every tick im on then the n00b ones pop up the tick i leave :-(

Point is Chaotic, hes not a fukin magician.
  • I understand its not magic, any1 can do it. Im just trying to figure out if no1 else is doing it...why are the farms still being created?
  • Well chatoicx I have tick hit this whole round so far. and guess what I was the 2nd and 3rd hit on some farm at exactly tick, and this has happened from time to time. Oh and i robbed the Fuck out him, does that mean it was my farm....NOO
  • Ya, but nim u are not in the top 10..let alone #1 in land from doing this.
  • last i checked, GMT isn't #1 either lolol
  • Wasnt talking about GMT in here Persona lol...
  • you should prolly start suiciding on these fools bro
  • no, but honestly if it wernt for my wl getting back when im at work constantly, or my phone not having a good enough connection to get a perfect tick hit i would be, i am top 20 land and nw
  • come at me bro
  • look, i understand what you are getting at, all I am trying to prove is that as much evidence as you pile up saying its farming, there is just as much saying its coincidence etc, its basically impossible. and the difference in top 10 land and me is... like 200 land so its not like im not that far back :)
  • Not many of us are up that early.
  • i dont think anything ive wrote in this thread has been read by anyone, THERE ARE SCRIPTS THAT MAKE THESE. do you guys honestly believe that somebody manually sits there and makes these kds for 3 days? are you really that stupid to believe it expecially with the size of the database nowadays. There is a script making these there always has been since the start of sk. the 250 land ones i believe are bcart and the 300 land plus with money are a script, last round there was one of two every 5 hours from round start to round end. lets drop this whole silly argument about it being people farming blind tick hitting, they arent farming they just have an idea of how to build a kd.
  • Nah man obviously everyone who hits these dudes are cheators.