Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Entropy

edited July 2013 in General
I am always entertained by the forums of SK. It doesn't matter how long I stay away, I can always count on one thing when I return.

Every single thread in the PF's eventually decays into a flame war.

It's usually different people fighting, but it's 100% true. You start reading about an idea, "Let's all have WoW names next round :D :D :D" and you end with quote chains and middle fingers. And the funniest part is all the racism. HA!

Oh, and all the countries you are all from suck a lot. Aaaaand whatever race you are is gross.

Comments

• oh go shoot yourself dreams you live in canada for christ sake lol oh look he has an opinon lolz
  • were from the same country and city :(
  • psh CANADA OH CANADA, why don't you just go sleep with a polar bear or something and drink beer all day and ride around on your mooses
  • its too late for that, right now im about to curl up into bed with my my beaver
  • I am always entertained by the forums of SK. It doesn't matter how long I stay away, I can always count on one thing when I return.

Every single thread in the PF's eventually decays into a flame war.

It's usually different people fighting, but it's 100% true. You start reading about an idea, "Let's all have WoW names next round :D :D :D" and you end with quote chains and middle fingers. And the funniest part is all the racism. HA!

Oh, and all the countries you are all from suck a lot. Aaaaand whatever race you are is gross.
    Ohh lawwdddd, someone who doesn't matter, made a comment that no one cares about
  • :D awww thanks guys! <3
  • I don't see any flame wars. A guy got banned, and some "discussions" about spreadsheets a couple of weeks ago but that's about it. Relatively peaceful these days.
  • I don't see any flame wars. A guy got banned, and some "discussions" about spreadsheets a couple of weeks ago but that's about it. Relatively peaceful these days.
    You forgot sleeping with brothers... and WoW
  • Here have some attention Rohan! Have a little more, you've earned it!
  • I'm talking out of my ass
    Of course
  • Goood... Goooood...
    Of course
    of course! :D
    Of course
    of course! :D
    For sure! :D
  • edited July 2013
    I don't see any flame wars. A guy got banned, and some "discussions" about spreadsheets a couple of weeks ago but that's about it. Relatively peaceful these days.
    Best forgotten. :)

Well, apart from the way Lynog absolutely crushed his opponent. Loved it.
    Best forgotten. :)

Well, apart from the way Lynog absolutely crushed his opponent. Loved it.
    :-))
  • Dreams, how's it been?

TL;DR = Fuck you I'm better than you whitey is champ you suck I'm the best.
  • Not bad man, grinding through game design @ Vancouver Film School. Making games an shit.
  • edited July 2013
    This Thread.

This Thread.
  • ya it was-

dreams' you havr about 1000 posts to catch up on- and darius can type novles :p

start with the two cowboys vs red threads a few pages back (screw u spam bot)

then read the top tear wow player ( yes I know its tier- its a play on words anf international... this time)

-then you be caught up

also darius- thanks for being a good sport about it all - its its no fun when the taeget of the flame rolls over and quits :p
  • edited July 2013
    Its ok mate we arent playing you dont have to think of excuses already, literally before newbie end
  • MY DOG ATE MY MOUSE LOL MY KINGDOM IS SO SCREWED.
  • MY DOG ATE MY MOUSE LOL MY KINGDOM IS SO SCREWED.
    LOL