Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inactive War

edited November 2011 in General
We need an alliance to declare on us over in ATARI. So if anyone wants to do so please feel free.

Comments

• Your ALing again? arent you sick of the failure everytime?
  • If you define being a boring whore alliance as a successful alliance then yes dank is a miserable failure as AL. If you like an alliance that causes complete chaos and is fun as hell then ATARI is the place to be.

Especially when you see lynog getting all scared because the only rounds he doesn't have complete control over what is going on are the rounds that dank leads. Kudos to lynog for usually controlling the uni though and having everyone bow down to you. You do have some mad skills. Should be a fun round!!!!
  • I bow to no one!
  • edited November 2011
    Your ALing again? arent you sick of the failure everytime?
    Did you position yourself to destroy my sectors during war again by paying Kesha to manage your accounts? I guess I'll have to wait and see if it is the usual routine where everyone disbands on que and the universe completely ignores the farming for your friends.
  • I bow to no one!
    Shush and keep bowing to me.

• lay off the meth dank, im not on s1 im having a chillout this round, had a hard long round last one. Screamin how you can say those things about danks alliances and keep a straight face is beyond me. Maybe your leading with him and thats why say this shit? either way he is a huge failure and atari will will follow suit.
  • and screamin just to clarify what you said earlier, Dank has never and will never scare me or anyone else on SK. Name once he has ever led anything whatsoever and scared me or anyone else for that matter? just one time please i would like you to tell me
  • lay off the meth dank, im not on s1 im having a chillout this round, had a hard long round last one. Screamin how you can say those things about danks alliances and keep a straight face is beyond me. Maybe your leading with him and thats why say this shit? either way he is a huge failure and atari will will follow suit.
    I have never had more fun that in alliances led by dank. That is a legit statement. And you accusing me of leading it with him is a total lie.... unless of course it is very true in which case that would not of course be a lie. I heard that you heard from my friends brothers girlfriends cousin that I was leading it with Dank and you got so scared so you didn't play s1 this round (even if the decision was made before ATARI was created).

I bow to no one!
    Tyrsis--->^:)^ >:/ <------ TMonsta
  • MWAHAHA! Tyrsis bowing before me. I like your style Screaming.
  • Lynog is just mad because his skills are weak. Unlike him I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars each round to get KTed.
  • Hehe I am not even one of your officers ER!
  • [-X That's because I kicked you out of being a problems officer.
  • Less work more reward :p
  • dank that shout is old and has never once gotten me to bite, get some new material buddy your insults are as bad as your alliances/kds and UA
  • edited November 2011
    There is nothing to argue sucka it's all screen shotted and common knowledge at this point. Stop embarrassing yourself by believing otherwise.
  • i was talking about the hundred bucks theory you throw around every five mins. Keep trying i suppose tho bro, everyone loves a tryer
  • edited November 2011
    The funniest part about that is it's true too. It's obvious that it's true look how upset you are about it.
  • lol nice try brother B-)
  • Its funny that when lynog plays hes always in the top 3...until people find out who he is and they KT him only for being Lynog. Imagaine 1 round where you guys leave him alone and let him grow...oh wait cant do that. He would be #1 from 2-3 outta newbie to the end
  • Hop off his dick? Are you like his pet or something?
  • psssssh top 3 im insulted :P

lynog is top 1 bitches!

yeah chaatic is right though if left alone i would destroy everyone 1wl at a time :)

bigheaded much ? :P