Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So that friend farming...

2»

Comments

• Listen up you retards...Illy hit 1 time then waited for him to lose 2K land before hitting again...Menda only hit twice when he could have hit another time but he listened to illy when he told him not to. Thats not friend farming...If anything passing SOKs to friends to grab in concession is friend farming. Everyone got a peace of Gates who was online...stop whining because you were not online when he disbanded.
  • and thank you to anyone who has their backs...because that is not friend farming. no one in requiem got the FIRST 3 grab in a row...which = not friend farming.
  • edited June 2013
    3 grabs is not being discussed here I think. One of the things that is true of the player made rules is that farming if you are in the top 50 any more than one grab is "farming" and is ktable depending on who is AL and how strict they are being with the player rules. I'm not an AL now lol, would I KT for it probably not idk
  • and thank you to anyone who has their backs...because that is not friend farming. no one in requiem got the FIRST 3 grab in a row...which = not friend farming.
    His sectormates got the first 3 grabs, what the hell is the difference?

Keep making up your own rules though.
  • It doesn't have to be the first 3 grabs to be farming also. It only has to be x amount of land or x amount of hits. Pie was kt'd a few rounds ago for 2 hits I think
  • just depends on who ALs sometimes they get kt'd if people take a hard line, sometims you get softies as ALs who won't or are friends with them.

hard decision but it is what it is
  • That is so stupid...so guy Player made rules sector mates of a disbander who are online at the time are not allowed to hit anywhere close to the first few grabs? Gates posted he was land D in the Universal chat...it was fair game as far as im concerned.
  • I think the rule should be abolished, it's a terrible rule, maybe... MAYBE if illy was a top 5 it would be even CLOSE to KTable, but really, illy's 32 lol... I highly doubt that unbalanced the game... at all lol
  • That is so stupid...so guy Player made rules sector mates of a disbander who are online at the time are not allowed to hit anywhere close to the first few grabs? Gates posted he was land D in the Universal chat...it was fair game as far as im concerned.
    Thanks bro, Finally a voice of reason other then my own.
  • This rule is to stop pyramid farming, i'm a hard liner on this rule 1 grab if you are in the top 50 if you aren't you are going to get hit back down anyway.

this rule is mainly to stop people like jones/lynog/few others who could hit a disbander 3-4 times and never be caught again. Just becuase you don't see a reason for it doesn't mean there isn't one. Would I kt illy for it? No I only see one grab posted, is it debatable that illy knew? Perhaps 17 seconds is a short time to know exactly what you need to break on that specific amount of land D.

Harder to prove illy knew before hand. mend on the other hand I probably would kt or atleast sabo him down and hit him 4 times probably depending.
  • this is hilarious

you're hilarious

ahahaha hilasirouarons