Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr Pinks 1:15

edited June 2013 in General
Is threatening the Universe with 300 multis to kill someone who failed hit him over his repeated abuse of one kingdom for the 6th time.

I take it this is viva, fitting I suppose

Comments

• Eeek! Looks like were playing pretty pretty kingdoms again.
  • oh- freeland. Thanks viva!

I alwyays knew you were looking out for the reat of us

multi pro tip- if you buold vi they have missiles all ready for you.
  • lol you guys are pathetic. I am actually on holiday at the moment.

you should look to lynog or losan or moonlight they multi not me. but if you want me to wipe you all out then it could be arranged.

• lololol you are the one who threatened it and are pathetic, keep playing pretty kingdoms though and hitting the same guy over and over any alliance will kt you every time lolz
  • did you kill.me in 26 hours.
    yes or no ?????
  • it's embarrassing as is your Alliance lol. you guys are dumb at running kts
  • and you are shit at building kds your point? We did fine on kting lol
  • just sound hurt like usual sorry you wont get to archive maybe next round
  • lol you guys are pathetic. I am actually on holiday at the moment.

you should look to lynog or losan or moonlight they multi not me. but if you want me to wipe you all out then it could be arranged.

You cant even wipe your own ass mate
    ;-)
  • hell qwj he thinks its ok to hit the same kingdom 5-6 times and thats fair grab, hard to imagine what you say isn't true
  • the guy was a fucking anti turtle dw . honour hogger. I will break him again when I come out of vacation.

lol carnt kill a kingdom's who was barely active in 26 hours lmao...
  • easy to slip into vacation mode at 96 land lolz, you are just shit viva get over it. You made a bad decision and blame everyone else and threatened the game with multis. GG
  • he hit him 2-3 times after war was over darius
  • no dramded. I hit him one when we had peace as I never new our alliance folded as I quickly logged on.

the next time I hit him was because you guys started sabotaging and failing on me. so I hit him.

when my Alliance had a shot gun. I hit heavy offensive kingdoms with high hof. because they where war active.
    in politics it's not a kt offense to kt some one for this. and I don't.like you threatening especially.when your awful at this game.
  • sux to be on the losing end of the war.
  • reasons don't matter. losing is losing. and if you lose, the winning side gets to do what they want.
  • no dramded. I hit him one when we had peace as I never new our alliance folded as I quickly logged on.

the next time I hit him was because you guys started sabotaging and failing on me. so I hit him.

when my Alliance had a shot gun. I hit heavy offensive kingdoms with high hof. because they where war active.
    in politics it's not a kt offense to kt some one for this. and I don't.like you threatening especially.when your awful at this game.
  • You are the biggest delusional moron I've ever met. You have less SK brainpower than hotgates.

Let me put this in simple terms so your halfwit mind can understand before you go out on your garbage collector shift and forget how to turn your computer back later on this evening.

Redplague still exists, and their enemy was scattered. This makes them the winners of the battle, regardless of who lost what in the war and what numbers you feel like fabricating. Because of this, they can KT random kingdoms that have no chance of fighting back.
  • Networth: 118,433 (37)
    Land: 904 (37)

you sure are a top best player
  • Not even top 10
  • Why would I be done, Im on my first set of 500 pull ups
  • Haven't read the thread but some strats do take 3weeks+ to kick into high gear. I think those died off as inactives stopped coming regularily, though... back when someone was mass producing farms, it seemed most players were turtles till TFs.
  • lol this game is a great source of entertainment why do I still pay for netflix