Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kill The Cheat kingdoms

Comments

• nah don't go there zeal dank>darius, dank is actually fun to talk to about dota2
  • June 10, 05:58:58 Our brave kingdom Kill the Cheat 7 (1:10) attacked Felicia Day (1:11) and conquered 10 planets.
    June 10, 05:59:09 Our brave kingdom Kill the Cheat 7 (1:10) attacked Felicia Day (1:11) and conquered 10 planets.
    June 10, 05:59:14 Our brave kingdom Kill the Cheat 7 (1:10) attacked Felicia Day (1:11) and conquered 10 planets.
    June 10, 05:59:30 Our brave kingdom Kill the Cheat 7 (1:10) attacked Felicia Day (1:11) and conquered 10 planets.

June 10, 06:03:29 Our kingdom Sunshine (1:10) bravely defended against Strange clouds (1:6) and lost 10 planets.
    June 10, 06:11:54 Our kingdom Sunshine (1:10) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 8 (1:20) and lost 10 planets.
    June 10, 06:12:00 Our kingdom Sunshine (1:10) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 8 (1:20) and lost 10 planets.
    June 10, 06:13:21 Our kingdom Sunshine (1:10) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 9 (1:18) and lost 10 planets.
    June 10, 06:13:32 Our kingdom Sunshine (1:10) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 9 (1:18) and lost 10 planets.
    June 10, 06:13:42 Our kingdom Sunshine (1:10) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 9 (1:18) and lost 10 planets.
    June 10, 06:13:55 Our kingdom Sunshine (1:10) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 9 (1:18) and lost 1 planets.

So not only is this RP (with only 4 sectors apparently) versus the uni, it's RP vs. uni + multis. Congrats Darius, true skill bro.
  • however... you were the ones who took out DiR, correct? **just gunna... throw that out thur...**
    No, i disbanded.

ya, I didn't know that until after the fact
  • Darius what names have you gone by in the past?
  • Im not going to read all of this bs

Im going to remind you guys about exalted and cyrus and darius and w/e bullshit he posts

exalted is a shit player
    cyrus is a shit player
    darius is a shit player

He seems to be crying a hell of a lot more recently, probably has nothing better to do

and whenever you see a darius post, just go back to my TL;DR:

• Mediocre players aren't allowed to call other players "shit players".
  • Mediocre players aren't allowed to call other players "shit players".
    lolol, sorry flazer, but it made me lol
  • its not like sky can actually walk the walk, just a pf troll
  • You're blaming me for a multi I have nothing to do with that used all of 9 wls to kill off people with land defense?

God you're all a bunch of fucking crybabies.

Oh and the best part is half of you are whining that we're being unfair and raping you and the other half is delusional and thinks you're winning. Better make up your mind but I'll go ahead and tell you nobody on my side thinks we're losing for a second.
    RP is winning, despite only have 4 sectors, facing the uni, and now being on the defensive against multi's, again.

But it's close! You guys are really holding your own against them!
  • How about you two go whine in another thread or through PM's, and leave this thread for the multies.
  • You're blaming me for a multi I have nothing to do with that used all of 9 wls to kill off people with land defense?

God you're all a bunch of fucking crybabies.

Oh and the best part is half of you are whining that we're being unfair and raping you and the other half is delusional and thinks you're winning. Better make up your mind but I'll go ahead and tell you nobody on my side thinks we're losing for a second.
    RP is winning, despite only have 4 sectors, facing the uni, and now being on the defensive against multi's, again.

But it's close! You guys are really holding your own against them!
    I'm going to keep this thread on topic by posting something relevant to the multies.

June 11, 05:40:32 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against MULTI MAN II (1:1) and was victorious.
    June 11, 05:42:37 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Davidoff (1:15) and was victorious.
    June 11, 05:46:44 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 1 (1:20) and was victorious.
    June 11, 05:53:56 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 3 (1:1) and was victorious.
    June 11, 05:58:24 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 4 (1:6) and was victorious.
    June 11, 06:02:04 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 5 (1:18) and was victorious.
    June 11, 06:05:04 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 6 (1:15) and was victorious.
    June 11, 06:12:17 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 8 (1:20) and was victorious.
    June 11, 06:16:18 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 9 (1:18) and was victorious.
    June 11, 06:18:30 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 10 (1:18) and was victorious.
    June 11, 06:24:00 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 12 (1:2) and was victorious.
    June 11, 06:27:08 Our kingdom LeeIsBack (1:8) bravely defended against Kill the Cheat 13 (1:7) and was victorious.

Stop making yourself look like a clown. Everyone is suffering from these multies, not just your sausage fest AKA RedPlague.
  • I find it hilarious that TK who was warring them NAPed them to help kill the multis, essentially taking an entire alliance off their backs until they're dead. They dont even realize the multis have helped them overall.
    I find it hilarious you still whine and moan about something despite the fact they're trying to get rid of the problem. TK having one of their own KD's being multi'd isn't being "helped". Get off the drugs and come back to reality.
  • I find it hilarious that TK who was warring them NAPed them to help kill the multis, essentially taking an entire alliance off their backs until they're dead. They dont even realize the multis have helped them overall.
    I find it hilarious you still whine and moan about something despite the fact they're trying to get rid of the problem. TK having one of their own KD's being multi'd isn't being "helped". Get off the drugs and come back to reality.
    I'm talking about RP. TK was/is our ally in the war you retard. Them being attacked by multis helps RP.
    You really need to work on your sentencing. First, you quote me and are somehow talking to someone completely different. Now you mention TK in one sentence, then somehow switch to RP without even mentioning them.

Do you have a split personality?
  • edited June 2013
    Shut up Espen, common sense is for losers! It has no place on SK!
  • honestly, you make a big deal about me not helping them out when they are being multi raped, i talked to their al and worked something out and now I get flack for that? lol silly darius
  • honestly, you make a big deal about me not helping them out when they are being multi raped, i talked to their al and worked something out and now I get flack for that? lol silly darius
    I know right. What a moron.
  • Because multis are for little girls? Whats the point in playing a war game if you're gonna cheat... nobody will remember who won the war next round and if you win thru multis you dont really win at all.

Like espen said, every one shoulf hate multis no matter who they benefit
  • Das right. L2P
  • i'm laughing at the fact that this thread has multiple pages