Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bug Fix: Barrack Capacity

edited November 2011 in Bugs and Exploits
Status now shows the correct Barrack Capacity when sector is in Mobilization mode.

It was incorrectly calculating the capacity based on Barracks housing 85 military units when it should calculate based on 75 military units.

Comments

• Nice

Have you thought about merging S1 and FBSK to be one server? People joining on facebook atm are being greeted to like 20 kingdoms. Maybe if they were on s1 they would stick around and play.
  • this is very good! thanks alot @BCartfall !
  • Dan talking to Bcart.... With nice words? Strange!!
    Seems like you have to try the unthinkable to get a reply

:-))
  • Nice

Have you thought about merging S1 and FBSK to be one server? People joining on facebook atm are being greeted to like 20 kingdoms. Maybe if they were on s1 they would stick around and play.
    Nah the FBSK players like FBSK the way it is :)
  • Whats that, a boring explore server with 20 players?

Doesnt exactly help bcart or SK does it? Join bug server for that
  • edited November 2011
    There just aren't enough people for 3 servers there should be 1. Having FB users come here would be good.
  • forget about it, cant make FB people join a text game, but taking the game to FB platform investing well in the graphical user interface (gui) is well worth it.
    FBSK has potential, but can only be explored in FB if it has very nice interface.

nothing like hiring some indian developers to work it out, pay them and then integrate it with the SK server, and people will come, get addicted and invite all their friends.

if it works you won't just recover your investment, you'll retire rich.
  • Whats that, a boring explore server with 20 players?

Doesnt exactly help bcart or SK does it? Join bug server for that
    I would, its gone now.
  • @BCartfall is on his game
  • forget about it, cant make FB people join a text game, but taking the game to FB platform investing well in the graphical user interface (gui) is well worth it.
    FBSK has potential, but can only be explored in FB if it has very nice interface.

nothing like hiring some indian developers to work it out, pay them and then integrate it with the SK server, and people will come, get addicted and invite all their friends.

if it works you won't just recover your investment, you'll retire rich.
    You are full of stupid.
  • lol @ retiring rich from integrating SK with FBSK. Full of stupid indeed.
  • .. you guys just know how to call names. Anyway, I'm the business so guess the stupidity kinda works..
  • How do you become the business?
  • I'd ask Meadows. She has a history of consuming things no normal man could.
  • How do you become the business?
    It's a pretty boss thing to become the business. My respect for biozes just went up.
  • ;-) keep following my footsteps and one day you might just get there
  • Sci, why are you following biozes?
  • Cause I'm all up in his the business.
  • Sci you are the stalker business.