Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retal/bashing/gangbang for hitting a kt

edited May 2013 in Game Talk
I would like to start off by appoligizing for any misspellings or any grammatical errors as its 3 am. Basically karma declared war on the alliance and killed a target, we posted a kt and began danis a d hits, granted I have basically been the only active player on the kt, since then fc had bashed/gangbanged me because " you don't know when to stop" -Burma

No wonder this game completely blows when is it ok for a kd to break the rules, bashing gangbabging, simply because I am hitting an authorize and posted kt ?! Burma, you have lost all respect from me!

I would also like to point out that I honestly could care less about my really shitty kd bc ever since fc took over universe and started to gangbang and bash every kd out of their alliance the round has ended.

Goodnight!

Comments

• Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 6, 21:07:22
    Best of luck, You keep grabbing a friend of mine who I am protecting. You leave me no choice

A message from Burma how can you be protecting a posted kt? This does not make since
  • I have stated as much in FC AFs. You are now an optional KT. Basically your KT cried to Burma about it and Burma has to play big brother. Idk, but I would guess he got posted as a KT for being war active... Basically the same reason I got KT'd, but I didn't cry, I fought hard and did all I could for my alliance. It's bullshit man... But that is the state of SK.
  • You just made my case, all I did was say if you decide to hit me (bash)(gangbang) because I was hitting a kt in an active war then that does make you dishonorable, that is just a fact.

No twisting of words, no picking of messages just plain simple cold hard facts.
  • Sure hide behind that bash/dishonorable card. Let me be the dishonorable kingdom here as you claim.
    That's like a priest telling Moses sure go ahead and hide behind the 10 commandments hahahahahaha!!!!
  • Ok, Ian Smith (crimson) wanted us to war Breaking bad and "farm" them, this is true. As soon as myself and Lissa realized what was going on we ended it, i even messaged their alliance leader apologizing for Crimson's actions.

If there was ANY war abuse against Wag when he was not posted as a Kt i was never presented with any evidence of this.

And the only messages you sent me were not to "work it out" the messages you sent me were "don't hit my protected kds" that is not working it out, that is a threat in and of itself.

Yes, i was the only KD who was breaking our posted kt. When is it my fault that the alliance I am in sucks and no one could break but me?!?!

If you want to kt me for being war active FINE declare war and make it legit. But to kt me entirely based on me hitting one of your protected kds, which was an alliance authorized KT is a load of crap. And no player on SK who has any since will see it any other way.

When you say i was screaming and whining and acting like a woman, since when does blatently stating facts mean that i am whining? I never once said NOOO DONT KILL ME that would be whining.
  • yah some people are bored so kinda on Karma side I believe.

---- Original message received May 6, 09:07:21 from FriarTuck (1:19) ----
    >> Taken 5 hits from your alliance since yesterday....
    >>
    >> anyways you can work it out with Wagnalls? He is a good friend and I am being asked to hit back. I also know friends of yours and I see you as a good guy fighting the war but it's hard for me now. He just asked me to hit again since you just hit him again.

---- Original message received May 6, 13:50:48 from FriarTuck (1:19) ----
    >> Logo wagnalls 1 7 is a posted war kt and the douche is being a punk about being hit the kds that he "had been getting to hit me and can make it worse " will be logged for gangbanging and will be dealt with either this round or next.
    >>
    >>

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 6, 15:01:35You know nothing about me so don\\\'t judge me. If that tells you anything about my character, I have been asked to hit you multiple times and yet you haven\\\'t seen me hit you but message you to see if something can be worked out.

You have friends in this game and I made some friends this round as well. As I say in my preference, wagnalls is one of the 2 kingdoms that I would do anything to protect. So yah you are making it hard for me.

So don\\\'t judge me. Be in my position where I fought both wars, led in HoF, yet didn\\\'t die and now stuck with nothing to do. Least I can do is protect my friends with the boring ass round I am having. Ask yourself, you would do the same.

I am not going around bashing for no reason. I need to find some type of fun myself. And yes I have tried hard to rebalance now and before as well.

Tells me a lot about your character judging someone so quickly and missing the facts.

---- Original message received May 6, 14:52:25 from FriarTuck (1:19) ----
    >> Not to mention if you are willing to break game rules and bash and gangbang a kd for hitting a posted kt.. That shows a lot bout your character
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received May 6, 14:26:00 from Burma (1:16) ----

Burma (1:16)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 6, 15:16:28Not to mention I have never gang banged and I have nothing to do with gang bangs on you. I probably follow the rules more than you do.

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 6, 21:07:22Best of luck, You keep grabbing a friend of mine who I am protecting. You leave me no choice.
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Prepare for it. Sent on May 6, 21:17:46In the morning, you are getting 3x from me and more from those that's loyal to me. Out of respect, I didn't take it personal when you kept hitting my friend. But you don't seem to know when to stop.
  • im not hiding nor am I denying my continued hits on Wagnalls, he was a posted KT

Jesus christ this has been blown way too big!

It is simple, Alliances, AT WAR, a seperate kd not involved (officially) in war tells me to stop, why would I listen, last i checked this is a war game and when an authorized KT is posted you give it your all unless you are a Dishonorable NW whore.

I have posted every convo I had with burma, yes he did try to "work it out" but his only way of working it out was to stop the KT which the Alliance leader didnt go for. so what is the issue here!
  • Ark, you are completely insane!!

1. I admitted you did but you had no reasoning.
    2. You have yet to hit me *you did something right*
    3. You have yet to say one thing i have done that is dishonorable. YES i posted the kt NEWSFLASH I WAS WG which besides AL is SUPPOSED to be the only person allowed to post a KT. I AM THE ONE WHO STOPPED THE FARMFEST ON THE SMALLER ALLIANCE

Lesson: War Abuse: any attack made on a kingdom that is not a posted/authorized KT by leadership during a time of war.
  • Looking at 1:7, I count 2 kds who could hit back for the crybaby being KT'd... Why does he have to get people outside his alliance to do so? I'm guessing probably because he's pissed off everyone in his alliance with his crying already. Why does Merdeka and Burma have to hit when hits Sector Mates can?

Also the issue is protecting a KT, who was selected because he was active in a war his alliance declared. In a war don't you target the guys who hurt your alliance? Doesn't it mean you are doing your job properly if you get KT'd? Isn't that why Burma and Co. Targetted me? I sure as hell didn't cry... Or run to my friends when I was being hit... But, then again, I'm not Illy.
  • N1MrOoK is a compulsive liar. It's pointless to even expect any kind of rational discussion with him.
  • edited May 2013
    blah blah blah im a big baby blah blah
    and this guy has no merit in any real conversation trying to make another person seem illegitimate, quite possibly the biggest loser on sk
  • N1MrOoK is a compulsive liar. It's pointless to even expect any kind of rational discussion with him.
    N1MrOoK is a compulsive liar. It's pointless to even expect any kind of rational discussion with him.
    Aww sky I thought we were past all that :)

• edited May 2013
    N1MrOoK is a compulsive liar. It's pointless to even expect any kind of rational discussion with him.
    Aww sky I thought we were past all that :)

WE WILL NEVER BE "PAST ALL THAT"! ;-)
    blah blah blah im a big baby blah blah
    and this guy has no merit in any real conversation trying to make another person seem illegitimate, quite possibly the biggest loser on sk
    Wait, wait.. Don't tell me. You "rarely read" my posts but decided in your infinite wisdom to reply to another one? Your post wasn't even worth reading either, just the same old diatribe. Flazer's getting boring.

Can't get enough of me though, can you? :-)
  • Is it bad that I forgot our beef hahaha
  • I just want to point out that the original war against breaking bad was for the nuke and agg probes against my kd from large nuts and co. I found it to be the perfect op to do as much damage and farm them while we were at it. No offense to Burma but the war against eureka was nothing less then a farming tactic itself (anyone with half a brain knows it). To finish off KTs after a war has ended or an alliance disbanded, sure that's understandable, but to shotgun war active kds for participating in war was nothing more then farming. FC figured no one could stop them, so eliminate all top kds to prevent any further chance that fc could be opposed? That is exactly what happened no matter which way you spin it.

Thenwhen I was attacked by breaking bad I saw the same opportunity to do what they did, but when I figured any land taking would be basically given to FC, I suicided. The round is over, if you want to force change, my only suggestion would be vacation mode. That would leave nothing but bashes for FC, and would force them to fight amongst themselves. That is protest imo.
  • Is it bad that I forgot our beef hahaha
    Nope. I barely remember anything about it either. :-)
  • so, this thread isnt about a rectal bashing gangbang...
  • No lol, its because someone is complaining that fc farmed the uni but when another alliance wanted to do the same thing to eventually have the potential to challenge fc, fc got mad and farmed some more.

If anyone is surprised, you should be slapping yourself in the face.
  • *ignores wall of text*

I want to know since when do you need permission to hit anyone for any reason in a war based game?
    Maybe since you are willing to make claims you should read said walls of text.

Simply this you don't necessarily need a reason to hit anyone but you do however need a reason to kt someone and the reason being was a blatant lie.
  • Burma and FC doing it again haha
  • Rook, you were doing the same. You posted a sector message before this started saying you were hit 6 times from FC in 24 hours. I grabbed your sector news, and there were only 3 hits from FC in 36 hours. You tried to get the sympathy of the rest of the Uni. That doesn't excuse the response that was taken towards you, however.
    You could be correct but before this whole thing started I had taken 2 losses I now have 15, the problem with my headline was probably that I included karma kds?
  • Tiesto, you are correct and when I AL I do abide all those rules and have hit kds in my own alliance who do unauthorized arsons Etc log on and spend your money haha!!!! And for banning together I'm not AL so I'm not trying very hard however I have posted a UNO war thread in ads and have 3 responses :( I have messages almost every kd out there to wage a war against fc but there are literally less then 20 kds at this point that are not in fc or in their sister alliance
  • And in approximately 36 hours I've taken 13 losses from FC
  • Im a believer in random KTs to provoke QQ. Nimrook looks like a good target
  • You are right your logic is sound, in accordance to true SK no reason is needed but yes consequences for actions etc.

And smooth I'm not sure about which you are speaking in 1 4 I was unaware if this was happening as I was not involved with any type of leadership. Also if anyone had come to me and explained that was happening I would not have participated that is another problem with SK poor leadership.

And zealty I'm a GREAT kt lol
  • DJsngo got KT'd for suiciding edit.. or tide.. or Fuck one of the e, d, t, I kds... Powerless along with that other kd in 1:4... Aya stark or something. And then hitting. Heard that's considered act of war, though if you are low on power.. I would do the same. But swing as 2 kds were needed to suicide probes, doubt he was low on power. That was done in retaliation to a retaliation on Django for breaking the no hit agreement set in place during the OT split. So those 2 went done for that. Butterswent down because in 3 days he hit in our alliance 6 times... 3 in 1:19 alone (those 3 I am 100% sure of)

The rest of 1:4 just sucks so... There's that :-)
  • PiePie
    edited May 2013
    But I'm not a leader... Though went I remade after being KT'd by FC, I got a couple voted to be new VAL (not officially, but they knew the irony there would be too much haha)
  • You hit at least 3 times in my sector 3 times... I know for sure of atleast 2 more and heard there was a third... That makes 6
  • Oh and my sector only hit in your sector on posted KTs. And I explained why those were posted. I still love you K2, always will (no homo at all)
  • Looks like fc is back at it bashed twice gangbang no one will respond to a message, just trying to build d kind of hard when your smacked down to bellow 20k pop and you never got more then 18 hours without being hit....