Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I like dick...

edited May 2013 in General
Hi homo's.

Comments

• No, THEY all like dick.... I'm Dick.
  • Sup Daru, Long time no see bro.
  • Hi guys. I was a bit drunk, still doesn't mean that I don't mean it.
  • edited May 2013
    Like I hadn't noticed you're a cock sucker. What ruined starkingdoms? The gays.
  • *insert homo comment here*
  • edited May 2013
    It was really weird running FightClub on this game. We began fighting Lithuanians and eventually the gays took over control of the game. If you wanted a high score the best way to do it was to get into their circle. As FC you couldn't have that popularity or status of top player easily so you bend over and submit. So the next thing you know you're giving these guys your phone number and letting them spin your accounts. You want to conference call me with your new gay friends to convince me I am tripping. Soon you just do whatever they tell you. The next thing you know you're arguing with me saying you're not gay, and I'm telling you that in 3 to 6 months you'll be making posts about sucking dick or marrying a tranny. Your response is that I'm insane that I'm fucking psychotic and out of touch. Well... Darubian here is your coming out thread as predicted. I've watched as about a dozen people from my own crew start sucking cock on this game over the years to improve their score. I still remember Darubian saying oh we can't beat these guys, let's just go with the flow, we're all washed up, and I don't understand anything anymore I'm totally clueless of everything... yeah I bet you are homie the homo.

p.s. no matter how many more kids pie has this year it doesn't change the fact that he is attracted to men. Further I am not even saying it is wrong to be gay what I am saying is that becoming a score whore around here is directly related to who you flirt with.
  • Wait, why did I get thrown in there? And second... I know you would much rather have my cock in your ass instead of your meth-head Brothers dick packin your shit... But it will never happen. Never. First I would have to be attracted to men.. and then I would have to think you aren't a dirty toothless crack head who shits himself on a daily basis just to get some attention from those around him. Hell the dog won't even piss on you, much less play with you... He thinks, I usually cover my shit... Why don't they. Now go back to sucking your glass dick and keep my name off your lips.
  • edited May 2013
    Ignore.
  • edited May 2013
    Love how he has to make shit up while I drive that nail deeper. Admit defeat for running your bitch mouth and maybe I won't pummel you eternally. I don't even have a brother you dumbass retard. Still it shows your worth to immediately fall into that trap. Oh God no not another attack on my fictitious relatives. Get a job you're a fucking housewife flirting with men all day, for God sakes man up. Jesus man I hit so hard I feel bad already don't even reply bitch.
  • Stop staring at my ass!
  • Boobs
    Titties :) There's a difference, Boobs are what moms use to feed their newborns, Titties are what birthday asians have :)))