Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who wins (dota 2)

Comments

• dire so squishy lol
  • no way

qop wins mid
    trilane wins top (cllock cant even get on lane)
    clinkz can get farm on bottom

lanes won = domination
  • edited May 2013
    Lifestealer will carry it even though Dire is stupid squishy. I would have banned him. Armlet on him is broken and makes him invincible in the right hands unless you hit him in the tenth of a second it takes to toggle it. All Dire has to do is harass Radiant for twenty minutes while he jungles then they are fucked. If he gets a bkb with it... lol. GG.

Tourneys are starting to ban the armlet
  • lol dank

armlet banned on bear thats all because it doesnt work as intended
  • edited May 2013
    Ah yeah you are right it was just bear. Lifestealer is still insanely op with it. I'll have to accept that it was intended for this guy to be able to just suck insane health from you while also being able to toggle himself back to decent health infinitely while most of your magic just bounces right the hell off of him. I am a noob compared to people that have been playing this for 8 or more years. To me it's just ridiculous as I watch my entire team die as he leaves the jungle, then the towers melt instantly, as he just camps with his team right outside and even inside of my fountain... and it's over. I should probably play him more to discover his weaknesses.
  • There are heros that are specific to him but whats the point. I'd rather just get better farm and beat them.

Most naix I see aren't the best and you just wait until their rage is off cooldown and stun/smash him and easy kill.

I think rage is the key thing, once his used it make your move.
  • edited May 2013
    Good God I had to lane alone against him last night and had that Elder Titan for the first time... ugh. It was over in about 16 minutes. Brutal beatdown where I received no assistance and once he took those towers and moved on he was unstoppable. What is shocking to me is nobody seems to have a solution on any team I go against him unless someone obviously new to him is playing it.
  • If you give me a timer I could tell you who won. Dire is focused on having an insane mid game lineup to give the naix space and go in for the kill before super late game (50+ mins). It does give free farm to the bot gyro but gyro isn't terribly scary until very late in the game.

Though I'm not sure I understand chen AND DS jungling (is it same jungle, or is DS popping in and out of a top or what exactly?), I'm fairly certain this lineup has a less clear game plan. DS/Mag are great picks that add a lot and combo well with the gyro but I think the chen pick was a mistake. What it comes down to is that Radiant has better team fight and the chen will push towers to force it, but dire is just too mobile. They'll be able to split push and reposition better than the radiant should be able to. If they could hold out until gyro gets super farmed then they'll be okay, but I don't think that's very plausible. Really the 2 fast mobile gankers in qop/clinkz is what convinces me dire's lineup is better.

And clock? why clock? Seriously questionable pick in my opinion as I cannot see what he would really add here, his ulti would be wasted as long as the shadow demon is decent.

So I predict dire wins this before minute 45. Radiant loses laning phase while giving DS/Chen more gold/exp but it doesn't translate into the mid game.
  • edited May 2013
    I said a similar thing.

I thought he was being greedy by trying to double jungle. He said darkseer could gank with chen on the bottom lane but dark seer isn't known for that.

He said the clockwork pick may of been wrong and he would of preferred an ogre magi inplace of clock which would send dark seer to that hard lane. That probably would of been a better pick although I feel that somebody like Jakiro would of been a better pick instead of ogre magi. Either Jakiro or somebody that can synergise well with a magmus RP.

Jakiro can atleast help chen with the early push. That and one good RP and jakiro just throws everything into that space.

I feel dire would win the lanes really well and naix can later initiate through qop or clinkz. Either one it doesnt matter because the other can easily get there to help anyway. Leshrac and shadow demon are just are great combo to ensure they win the early game imo (either on top lane or others by roaming).
  • "We’ve recently taken action against one or more players you’ve previously reported for bad conduct. Thanks for your help in making the Dota 2 community a friendlier place."

message is so generic it feels fake...