Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN current ALs

edited April 2013 in Game Talk
Okay... So there are 4 alliances this game... Why is there any peace declared between any of you??? Declare war, and eat up land! This small of a player base is a fight to the bitter end. Besides, do you honestly think you will never go to war this round? And if you do, do you honestly think you would win?? Seriously, food for thought. Drop the peace and make things interesting.

Comments

• They are doing it to gang up on OT
  • AO is at peace with both WD and OT
  • you can only be at peace with 1 alliance I thought?
  • ah, they're Napped with WD and peace with OT. But I don't think that's needed, make war! Mwahahaha
  • April 7, 00:30:14 the [AllianceOffer] alliance has declared war with our alliance.
    OT

Now things are interesting haha.
  • ATTN demons, now if this war continues a week from now, attack AO, they will be tired of battle and ripe for the picking, this is smart tactics.
  • Oh wow, thanks Captain Obvious.
  • edited April 2013
    lawl, nub, they took my advice here, apparently these als need some more guidance because they don't know what to do lol.
  • you guiding them would make them drown in a volcano filled with soap bubbles
  • Mwahahah, mmmwwahahahaha, fear my soap bubbles bitches!
    No, he died already... Was "first kill of WD"
    No, he died already... Was "first kill of WD"
    Like! :P