Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robbings are now Risk Free?

2»

Comments

• Because when I do play I don't want some random AL making crap up and calling it rules we all agreed on. That is how my feud with hihaters and 2ndC began. I have no probs changing rules if we know what they are beforehand and there is a sticky thread. A decade of requesting that and no thread so please leave them alone. I also want people to know why no arsons sabos exists. Protecting giant kingdoms was the opposite of the intention. It was to give people a chance to steal their cash and catch up. Lynog for instance is notorious for stacking cash to tf rush of course he hates this rule. People should hear both sides.
    Lynog would never waste his PAs arsoning you because hes not a fucking moron lol. That goes for any top KD who gives a fuck about their KD; the ones who dont, wont be afraid of your alliance either. You arent letting people steal top kds cash, youre stopping others from retaliating as they see fit.

If I have a top kingdom and your wee little rank50 kd is robbing me, im not going to waste PAs to sabo you. If I can afford to waste PAs on sabos, id do it to my direct competition. Now, if I start robbing you and you quite obviously will never be in a position to break me, youre only option is to sabo or arson. How the fuck else are you going to retal... send me angry messages! Or maybe you believe in accepting the loss of income... but thats the bitch way out in my opinion.