Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    biased admin=dead game
    It just started too it is so over the top for anyone building a player base to do that.

• Lol everyone complaining here are those who played their kingdom badly.

First guide to these games. Build def, build enough def.

Second advice I can give. Don't piss people off.

How? Don't build more O than D.

With these advices you can stay even alone in a sector and build a top kd without any big problems. I see many kd doing just great by playing how these games should be played.

It's fun to see how cheaters are hating GoC. A game they can't get into and ruin.
    Looks like the problem is LT decided to war people who werent expecting it. By the time the good players realized they had to unite to survive, they stopped caring or were already being picked off.

I dont think any one other than maybe 2-3 od them were quality kingdoms, they were just pre-emptive. The rage is hilarious to read though hahahh
  • Lol everyone complaining here are those who played their kingdom badly.

First guide to these games. Build def, build enough def.

Second advice I can give. Don't piss people off.

How? Don't build more O than D.

With these advices you can stay even alone in a sector and build a top kd without any big problems. I see many kd doing just great by playing how these games should be played.

It's fun to see how cheaters are hating GoC. A game they can't get into and ruin.
    Dont build O nx round

• And no, Omni doesn't want me to make a farm every hour, lol.
    So you aren't doing it because he doesn't want you to?
  • He's not doing it because Holo paid me to do it, and then I'm going to subcontract that work out to a few Chinese nationals and report back semi-weekly on the effects on the playerbase of my work.