Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why hello there!

edited January 2013 in General
How is everyone? Figured I would stop in and say hello. Was looking for some old friends, But I see the same people are here and the same conspiracies are being ranted about. Yes, they cheat. No, they wont admit it. Yes, your going to get bashed and war abused.

Summed it up right?

So I see CoryNewb is still around. Thats someone I remember. Lynog, I see a post by Dank. But overall, Looks like the game has finally "died" in a sense. To bad you cant bring it back to life :-).

Also, I do believe I saw Ultra lurking around the game.

Anyways. If anyone plays BlackOps2 . Lmk. I would love to game with ya awhile. Gamertag BloodXecho11.

Comments

• gamertag: A cute l1l pup

• Come play http://www.gearsofconquest.com/

Also, my gamer tag is JONWARD STYLEZ

ATM I play
    Call of Duty: World at War - Nazi Zombies
    Halo 4 - Infinity Slayer - Team Slayer / Spartan Ops - Mission 2 or 4 for max xp (about 10900 xp/game with double xp)
  • Not much of a conspiracy these days the game is unplayable. Good to see ya.
  • Hey there blood.

ATM I play
    Halo 4 - Infinity Slayer - Team Slayer / Spartan Ops - Mission 2 or 4 for max xp (about 10900 xp/game with double xp)

I play Halo 4... usually do big team. But I've been lvl70 for a while and can't rank up anymore until they patch, so I haven't been playing much lately. Was all amped up, my k/d is at like 1.48, and was climbing pretty fast lol
  • waddup blood, havnt seen that name in a dam longtime
  • 1.48 k/d? NOOB!
  • Nothing wrong with that.. ?
  • 1.48 k/d? NOOB!
    Most people that I see on there are negative.... so I'd say I'm well ahead of the power curve :P
  • Ultra noob
  • crash fix everything k thanx
  • 1.48 k/d? NOOB!
    Most people that I see on there are negative.... so I'd say I'm well ahead of the power curve :P
    How dafuq do you get negative k/d?
    Its mathmatically impossible to have a negative k/d!
  • Mind fuck
  • 1.48 k/d? NOOB!
    I suppose it's not technically "negative", but if they have less kills than deaths, then their k/d is <1. But then if you take a k/d of 4/5 and say hmm what's the difference? 4-5=-1. This is why I say negative. But if you divide it out it's not. So... depends on how you're looking at it.
  • 1.48 k/d? NOOB!
    I suppose it's not technically "negative", but if they have less kills than deaths, then their k/d is <1. But then if you take a k/d of 4/5 and say hmm what's the difference? 4-5=-1. This is why I say negative. But if you divide it out it's not. So... depends on how you're looking at it. </blockquote>

Puppy's just giving you shit, he knew what you meant.
    I know it.... but I still feel the need to defend myself. lol

• Mind fuck
  • 1.48 k/d? NOOB!
    I suppose it's not technically "negative", but if they have less kills than deaths, then their k/d is <1. But then if you take a k/d of 4/5 and say hmm what's the difference? 4-5=-1. This is why I say negative. But if you divide it out it's not. So... depends on how you're looking at it. </blockquote>

Puppy's just giving you shit, he knew what you meant.
    nu uh im stoopid!
  • You can have negative k/d if you resurrect enemies, or add lives to yourself, but not both.
  • You can have negative k/d if you resurrect enemies, or add lives to yourself, but not both.
    Explain how that gives a negative k/d!

kills /divided by/ deaths =/= negative!
  • could be related to number of (avg#kills - avg#number of deaths of a game) *#games

ATM I play

I play Halo 4... usually do big team. But I've been lvl70 for a while and can't rank up anymore until they patch, so I haven't been playing much lately. Was all amped up, my k/d is at like 1.48, and was climbing pretty fast lol
    Ill have to hit you up next time I'm on. I don't get on much, probably only played 100 games but I like Big Team. Dunno what my k/d is but probably only like 1.25.

There will be games where i get like fifth place and go -1, then other games where we get a 20kill spree with a Gauss haha, its all over the place. I play with my girl and I almost always get MVP, but when I play without her I do a bit worse... I think they group with me different tiers based on having Guests or not.
  • Im wanna be asian so i suck at math
    Explain how that gives a negative k/d!

kills /divided by/ deaths =/= negative!
    I'm thinking crudely in opposites. So the opposite of a kill is resurrection, and the opposite of a death is added life(lives).
  • resurrections / added lives?

Thats not k/d! k/d cant be negative!

NARB~!
  • math noobs
  • Send an e-mail to [email protected].

They'll be able to help with your dilemma.
  • To me resurrecting an enemy is like having a negative kill. I joke with my EMS buddies that I'll always have a better K/D then them because they save too many people.
  • To me resurrecting an enemy is like having a negative kill. I joke with my EMS buddies that I'll always have a better K/D then them because they save too many people.
    When they fail to save someones life, do you credit them with an Assist?

• Derail much? Haha. New round started? I might play again for a bit. Followed by me rage quitting lol.