Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class at its best here

edited January 2013 in General
19:58:18 Tokamak (1:6) - green ranger has 40k LDs defense powerless on 11k land :p
19:58:29 Tokamak (1:6) - gets like 10k tanks back in a minute

so heres how it all went down, brad hit red ranger and k2 hit green, red ranger hit brad, got bot rapped for hitting brad, then red ranger hit k2, now green is getting bot rapped and k2 is posting his stats in uni chat. weird no?

Comments

• What? Who did what again?
  • So... Why haven't you been bot raped?
  • probably because we explore whored the round and didn't touch his bots. He was taking out people that hit his bots first, then hit the tops. I know he posted in one of these threads that we were coming up on his list so I'm not exactly expecting to be here much longer. Only reason I haven't deleted yet was so I could hit the KDs in 1:5 once the NAPs dropped. The round is pointless now, has been for weeks.
    Not what you told me ya lyin' fuck.
  • Top 3 should be Uni KT's.

I got a feeling MrBot will magically back off and make some excuse for not killing all of them later on, even though that was the plan all along.
  • edited January 2013
    Brad was content with the uni calling me a cheat last round when I didn't do shit. It would be justified for him to expire the same way. Mr bot please kill this deuche bag.
  • if they get posted as uni kt's, i'd say we'll find out real quick if the bots are protecting/avoiding them.
  • Not really. Mrbot is reading this, he could choose to kill them to save face. Hes still hiding his identity so he obviously cares a fuck of a lot bout his e-rep.

K2 told us the botman offered to take people out for him and he declined. Im not interested in all the lies here, im not gonna be playing sk agai more than likely, but your group is far from innocent haha
  • Nice work k2b2, but the botman is u.
  • if they get posted as uni kt's, i'd say we'll find out real quick if the bots are protecting/avoiding them.
  • probably because we explore whored the round and didn't touch his bots. He was taking out people that hit his bots first, then hit the tops. I know he posted in one of these threads that we were coming up on his list so I'm not exactly expecting to be here much longer. Only reason I haven't deleted yet was so I could hit the KDs in 1:5 once the NAPs dropped. The round is pointless now, has been for weeks.
    With ur bots? U cant even hit #11

• Can't believe people are still nw whoring.
  • I've done a lot of research. Speech analysis, posting habits, timetables and a complete douchebaggery breakdown of each suspect.

It is 100% certifiable that the bot owner is Zeality.

• edited January 2013
    Brad is a deuche he calls me a cheat for working with the people he worked with when they cheated. Kill him plz thanks so much. Opportunist aholes like this are worse than bots.
  • Scientology u might be right k2 is being bot raped now... since i denied there silly accusations bout k2 They wanted me to cancel nap an war them an i wouldnt do it so now he cant kill him fairly there going to bot rape him....Zeality just wanted some one to point the finger an since k2 #1 he would been easy person to blame!!
    lol
  • SkyDragon why should top 3 kds be kted cause there not in carnage alliance??
    You completely missed the point of a potential Uni KT. Congrats.
  • SkyDragon why should top 3 kds be kted cause there not in carnage alliance??
    You completely missed the point of a potential Uni KT. Congrats.
    +1

• Scientology u might be right k2 is being bot raped now... since i denied there silly accusations bout k2 They wanted me to cancel nap an war them an i wouldnt do it so now he cant kill him fairly there going to bot rape him....Zeality just wanted some one to point the finger an since k2 #1 he would been easy person to blame!!
    Do u even know which one is Zeal?

The truth top10 players already botted, k2 would rank #20 if this round didnt messed by bots.

• I feel like I get dumber every time I read these forums...
  • All Als are noobs
    Is that even possible? O_O
    Is that even possible? O_O
    Of course, just look at Viva
  • I agree with Pie, how can I not when he is by far the smartest persona on here!
  • Teething 6 month old = SK players
  • so does that man a teething 6 month old with a poopy diaper is the bot commander?
  • Do not underestimate
  • I wasn't joking.
    Do u even know which one is Zeal?

The truth top10 players already botted, k2 would rank #20 if this round didnt messed by bots.

huh? My sector had all 5 spots behind snoop before the bots even hit a top. and this was just with explore whoring. I didn't even attempt for a max strat. I know you're just trying to get under my skin, but whatever, I'm done here.

Top players got botted before the first war