Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official League of Legends Thread (Starcraft is for silly asians)

Comments

• edited September 2012
    I'll describe an average match on Dota 2 where things don't go your way. You're pretty good with the character you have and you've put a lot of time into builds and reacting to situations. It comes to your attention that your teamates are dumbasses. Most of the time they give themselves away as they are the first to start bitching. They've essentially fed themselves to the other team for the first 20 minutes, and it really is hopeless, but this round will drag on another 40 minutes. On your end you haven't died yet and you're on track. The other team reacts and focuses on you. Suddenly you're caught in a surprise gank with no way out. Your team is useless they don't even respond to the event. Instead they get on their microphones and start screaming at you. They go over every item in your build order telling you that you're a stupid noob. Your kill/death ratio is still positive and you're carrying them, but theirs is not. God help you if you went straight into the negative with them. They nitpick you and cry the whole time. Now they're going in and looking at your past matches and complaining you built this and that there too. Two of them are now crying about the shoes you bought in a match 2 weeks ago. Why? Why would you get these kinds of boots wtf omfg you are so stupid? It's apparent at this time they are not even playing they are instead just watching you and your game history. If they just quit you would get a huge income boost and possibly put up some kind of fight. They kick it up another notch and start asking everyone to report you. They're now messaging the other team to do so as well. Meanwhile they're just sitting in the base doing nothing. Your only option is to venture out and somehow get a kill, on your own. The enemy teams drops you like a sack of potatoes. They're in your base the game is over. The end game screen comes on and everyone is calling you names and freaking out about how it's all your fault.
  • Ah. I see the drug use has stopped dank. Now you seem to be clearly describing reality.
  • This is a typical dota2 game:

You do bad. Your team flames you. You apologize. They tell you to go back to ai games. You try your best still. They start flinging you to the enemy over and over again to teach you a lesson.
  • This is a typical dota2 game:

You do bad. Your team flames you. You apologize. They tell you to go back to ai games. You try your best still. They start flinging you to the enemy over and over again to teach you a lesson.
    This has been my experience on LoL, on dota, on the SC2 version of dota, i assume dota2 will be the same. I have just sworn not to play these games

• LOL's $2 million dollar tournament was set up so that you could look over to your side and see where the enemy was on another screen. Could you resist looking?

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=871689

• yeah that was a really retarded set up
  • edited November 2012
    what happened to the LoL server

its so broken it put me in a game i didnt join, i coudlnt leave, then said i was already in a queue...

when i rebooted the game i showed the abandoned game screen i could not return to...

• fixed my problem...started lv.1 on brazillian server..
  • Not having any problems currently. Enjoy that Brazillian server though...
  • could just man up and play a real game
  • Dota!!!!!!!
  • Thank god for the elo reset
  • anyone checked the new itens they made...

too many itens mimicking abilities...champions are losing their uniqueness...
  • I quit a few months ago.

I just flat out don't find it very fun anymore.
  • i like playing lux...just too much of an op support

and i'm also captivated by this new honor system...

if it works parallellyllallo to rank scores, i might find myself with good AND nice people players later on...