Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Bot Builder Networth Slut Kingdom Sharer

edited December 2012 in Game Talk
Qwj vs Lynog Go!

Comments

• How about viva?
  • i can just about build a sandwich, Qwj wins this hands down. Hg still >>>> Dank though
  • Considering neither of us have built a bot its a pretty stupid question. Unless you mean bot kingdom, in which case if one of us built it it wouldnt be a BOT kingdom would it.

• It's a tricky one this one..............

Probably a tie.... however lynog may have the edge due to the fact he's more active and does not have a job
  • Considering neither of us have built a bot its a pretty stupid question. Unless you mean bot kingdom, in which case if one of us built it it wouldnt be a BOT kingdom would it.

Bot kingdoms don't just create and build themselves last I checked. Maybe updates, but unless you gave it a round-long build process to follow, you'd still have to give it directions wouldnt you?

Bot kingdoms don't just create and build themselves last I checked. Maybe updates, but unless you gave it a round-long build process to follow, you'd still have to give it directions wouldnt you?
    Keshas can build all round without.

It is also pretty shit at building (yet some end up bigger than people like dank) so anyone putting their account on it is just wasting their time

• Shit, that is handy.
  • edited December 2012
    Anyone playing the game is wasting their time Qwj. Some people just take it to the extreme. People like you. In a week it is over nobody cares.
  • Im a pretty good slut myself.
    true dat. Cant call ya a whore cause nobody would pay for your "services"

:-D
    double true
    Why would anyone pay if he does it for free to anyone who asks!
  • Anyone playing the game is wasting their time Qwj. Sone people just take it to the extreme. People like you. In a week it is over nobody cares.
    I wonder which person out of the 2 of us spent more time online this round

You, who played since the start and was an AL

Or me who didnt and only ALed for the last few days.

Yet another wrong post bubs
  • puppy you know what i like about you?

nothing
    Lies you like my penis!

• edited December 2012
    Anyone playing the game is wasting their time Qwj. Sone people just take it to the extreme. People like you. In a week it is over nobody cares.
    I wonder which person out of the 2 of us spent more time online this round

You, who played since the start and was an AL

Or me who didnt and only ALed for the last few days.

Yet another wrong post bubs
    Yeah I played the whole round and all you did was cry on a shared account to get others to fight your battle.
  • All round he cried!? I know huh...
  • Damn dank, u know alot man
  • All round I cried? when I didnt play all round.

I put zero effort in and laughed at your alliance :-))