Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small probe bug

Ok so ive played a shitty all sms fw over on s2 this round with just 2 pfs.

cut to the chase i have 16 probes, i send them out sometimes i lose 1 on that attempt but it doesnt register and i still have 16 afterwards. i done a few tests on my tiny s1 account and it turns out you always lose 1 less than your actual reported losses.

I know its nothing but its still a bug. Also the guys who do 1 or 7 probe trick feel free to make it the 16 probe trick from now on

Comments

• good info.but would it make that much difference from a standard 1 probe trick ?
  • Are you kidding? This completely revolutionizes probing. One probe will only succeed 5% of the time but 16 probes suceed 18% of the time.
  • well lynog has done a good experiment then
    I will test it next tick
  • You could probably send 20-30 probes with 1 probe loss. It won't change the chance of success thou.
  • Are you kidding? This completely revolutionizes probing. One probe will only succeed 5% of the time but 16 probes suceed 18% of the time.

I dont know the numbers but i succeed alot more often with 1 probe trick than 5% of the time, would say 20% of the time because i basicly get through 1 time every 5 pa's.
  • I agree puppy .
  • I send 8x their land.

Never fails.