Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bots feeding off bots is lulz

edited November 2012 in General
Our kingdom Xalowso2897 (2:17) bravely defended against kesha (3:2) and lost 16 planets.
November 23, 05:22:03 Our kingdom Solardjh3669 (2:17) bravely defended against kesha (3:2) and lost 16 planets.
November 23, 05:22:05 Our kingdom Solarmwxd7bb (2:17) bravely defended against kesha (3:2) and lost 18 planets.

Odds are there trying to rebuild in anticipation of another uni war. Should finish them first.

Comments

• who cares
  • who cares
    I guess you do because your controlling them... guess you need to rebuild them so they can be more useful in your next war
  • this has been happening for years.
  • john is a noob just ignore
  • Why do people care if others are cheating? It makes the rounds interesting. It gives an excuse to go to war. It makes wars more 'fun'.
  • Why do people care if others are cheating? It makes the rounds interesting. It gives an excuse to go to war. It makes wars more 'fun'.
    Lemme just clearify what I thinks I just read...

In your opinion...

1. Wars are more fun when bots rape targets?
    2. The round is more interesting when cheaters archive top ranks?

That's your statement? Brilliant! -_-

Now,I'm curious how many probes these bots got after being allowed to live all round...?
    Lemme just clearify what I thinks I just read...

In your opinion...

1. Wars are more fun when bots rape targets?
    2. The round is more interesting when cheaters archive top ranks?

That's your statement? Brilliant! -_-

Now,I'm curious how many probes these bots got after being allowed to live all round...?
    probablyl 100-200k
  • Ridiculous.
  • So many angry people..

• -1. Wars are more fun when bots rape targets?

The more bot access, the merrier. I think botting should be available for all. Control an army of KDs.

-2. The round is more interesting when cheaters archive top ranks?

It happens pretty often. Petty cheating, like making a few farms, disbanding military and taking a pop, hitting banks, pyramid probing, couple of probe farms. Takes almost no effort for most who bother.

-That's your statement? Brilliant! -_-
    Hey, better than 13 years of screaming and raging about the SAME. FUCKING. THINGS. in this "game". Accept them and adapt.
  • If the bots were coded in by Bcart along with the farms I wouldn't have issue with them tbh.. But that's not the case is it :P
  • If the bots were coded in by Bcart along with the farms I wouldn't have issue with them tbh.. But that's not the case is it :P
    It isn't. But it's essentially part of the game nowadays.