Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we bash if we get Rob?

edited November 2012 in General
I need to know coz some people say we can

Comments

• if they are stupid enough to rob u, they are big enough to get hit :P
    Agreed. Every action on here has a consequence. If you poke someone larger than you, they should be able to lay the hammer down.
  • Per Stacked Alliance leader you can bash their players all that you like.
  • I would usually say no, but when you give them a friendly warning to stop as they cant defend against you and they reply with "then u die for bashing" and continue to rob I say go ahed

You rob those your military can defend you from. Robbing from people who can smash you and trying to hide behind bash rules is provoking and id happily bash for it.
  • Big enough to rob big enough to get hit.
  • Do whatever you want, man. Seems to be what's going on in general anyways.
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah! Get Rob! I hate that fucker.

I also hate stupid people and random Capitalization!
  • What, do You meen sci,

I likes Random caps N terribad, Spelling or makin UP werds.
    Agreed. Every action on here has a consequence. If you poke someone larger than you, they should be able to lay the hammer down.
    invalid reasoning.

bash is a bash. if you want him hit, have someone within bash range to grab him.
  • well, on a side note, it all comes down to who's getting who's back who...
  • if someone constantly robs you even when you ask multiple times to stop then that person is being a prick. You can also be a prick and bash the life out of the cunt / thread
    invalid reasoning.

bash is a bash. if you want him hit, have someone within bash range to grab him.
    The hell is the difference? That person still lost 10% of their land, so it's ultimately the same result for them. If someone probes you, they are fair game. Regardless of the type of probing. If someone smaller than me probes me for a SOM and gives it to a KD that is bigger than me, you can bet that I'd smack them for it, bash or not.
  • hahahaha.. player made rules...
  • edited November 2012
    I need to know coz some people say we can
    if someone constantly robs you even when you ask multiple times to stop then that person is being a prick. You can also be a prick and bash the life out of the cunt / thread
    Plus. If you rob this person on s1 AND s2 on the same day approx x8 each server, then you deserve it.

• Bash rule is in place to protect people completely new to the game. If you're stealing money from people much larger than you, you're either not new and just trying to hide behind the bash rule, or you are new and you're an idiot.

In either situation, I think it's ok for said player to be smacked.
  • Bash rule is in place to protect people completely new to the game. If you're stealing money from people much larger than you, you're either not new and just trying to hide behind the bash rule, or you are new and you're an idiot.

In either situation, I think it's ok for said player to be smacked.
    Wise words.
  • edited November 2012
    The bash rule is in place because at a certain point you can't even grow. Everything would be barracks. This game runs two months. So there wouldn't be any reason to try and start late or recover if you would just get rolled out. It is not a noob only rule sci is just a prick.
  • The bash rule is in place because at a certain point you can't even grow. Everything would be barracks. This game runs two months. So there wouldn't be any reason to try and start late or recover if you would just get rolled out. It is not a noob only rule sci is just a prick.
    Here's an idea: Don't rob people that can hit you, bash or not. If you keep your probes to yourself, you won't have to worry about getting bashed and can just chill behind the rule, even if you're not a noob.
  • edited November 2012
    You don't need to be an SK veteran to understand this idea... if you're stealing money from someone who can damage you, the fix is simple: don't steal money from them. Why should you be protected? There are other targets to rob, hiding behind "bash rules" is stupid. If you don't want to be bashed, don't rob the guy.
  • You don't need to be an SK veteran to understand this idea... if you're stealing money from someone who can damage you, the fix is simple: don't steal money from them. Why should you be protected? There are other targets to rob, hiding behind "bash rules" is stupid. If you don't want to be bashed, don't rob the guy.
  • The bash rule is in place because at a certain point you can't even grow. Everything would be barracks. This game runs two months. So there wouldn't be any reason to try and start late or recover if you would just get rolled out. It is not a noob only rule sci is just a prick.
    Where the did my name come from?
  • I can anticipate your response and replied before you actually posted.
  • That's hardcore.
  • save the first PA for shields...

0% = x9 robs

20% or fail = pick someone else