Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changing the 3x grab rule

2»

Comments

• Powerhouse alliance decides what the rules are and this is what it is. The game is too small for 3 hits to be acceptable anymore and it is a flat out game ruiner now.
  • what difference does it really make though lets be honest. If your shit enough to be straight up grabbed 3x then it wont be only one alliance doing it. So even if anyone changes it to two hits the guy in question will still be hit 2x per alliance plus a handfull more from non allianced sectors.

Dont build underdefended shit or leave yourself open is a better way of thinking. Stop trying to find excuses for shit players and just be honest with them instead
  • edited November 2012
    This rule is about protecting players who are unfortunate and to keep them playing the game. Some people are never going to be very good at SK and they probably don't care enough to become really good so it helps to keep them alive and active. Again I don't really care if you agree with it or not this is how we are going to be doing things in WarpGate and we will punish all offenders we can.
  • This rule is about protecting players who are unfortunate and to keep them playing the game. Some people are never going to be very good at SK and they probably don't care enough to become really good so it helps to keep them alive and active. Again I don't really care if you agree with it or not this is how we are going to be doing things in WarpGate and we will punish all offenders we can.
    You have to stand on your stool or nobody can hear you Ty.

• This rule is about protecting players who are unfortunate and to keep them playing the game. Some people are never going to be very good at SK and they probably don't care enough to become really good so it helps to keep them alive and active. Again I don't really care if you agree with it or not this is how we are going to be doing things in WarpGate and we will punish all offenders we can.
    HAHA fuckoff Ty stop rambling on with yeself. Nothing Warpgate do with have any effect on future rounds. Like i said if your undefended or open you will be punished by the Uni and not by a single alliance. Nothing anyone in warpgate say or do will make a single difference.
  • edited November 2012
    +1

Hell I build anti turtles and stay defended till kted or multied.

Only way to help noobs or later starters is longer noob modes after week 2 IMO. Wasn't that done before?
  • The only purpose of this is to try and save whats left of SK, cause we all see people rage the fuck out every round when they get rolled, and sometimes they try to build defense but just keep gettin hit anyway.

Dunno if this rule is saving any one, but it sure as hell won't do any more damage to the game lol.
  • The only purpose of this is to try and save whats left of SK, cause we all see people rage the fuck out every round when they get rolled, and sometimes they try to build defense but just keep gettin hit anyway.

Dunno if this rule is saving any one, but it sure as hell won't do any more damage to the game lol.
    I personally wouldnt mind this rule, what I do mind though is when you get retards shouting OMG XXX GBed because they are the 4th hit when the previous 3 are from different alliances

People like illyra spring to mind, and the other idiots that call it war abuse when neutral kingdoms grab in an alliance that is at war.

People need to learn the rules we already have before you start trying to get them to remember more
  • Well hopefully a two hit limit will reduce all grabs on a KD at one point.
  • I can't attack a kingdom in good conscience when they are 1/3 my size and learning how to play SK.

Some of you guys may be greedy enough to make you own KD stronger by attacking yearlings...but a borderline bash should be discouraged especially when there SoM gets posted after 1 hit and then they get hit 5x or so..in 12 hrs.
  • I can't attack a kingdom in good conscience when they are 1/3 my size and learning how to play SK.

Some of you guys may be greedy enough to make you own KD stronger by attacking yearlings...but a borderline bash should be discouraged especially when there SoM gets posted after 1 hit and then they get hit 5x or so..in 12 hrs.
    This topic is about gangbangs, not borderline bashes.
  • thank you! PF police man..
  • what is a gang bang anyways? 4x 5x or 10x?
  • thank you! PF police man..
    Just doing my job.
  • edited November 2012
    Change so that's it 3x AFTER the grab instead of before.

Currently its
    Defender land 1100
    Attacker land 3200

Attacker is 2.9x bigger. fair grab under old rule.

If we change so it's the based on after it becomes

Defender 1100 - 110 = 990
    Attacker 3200 + 110 = 3310
    The attacker is now 3.4x bigger so a bash.

(this assumes none war).

edit.. oh its NUMBER of grabs sorry.. I misread it. I thought it was 3 are allowed 4th is Gang bang (if in same alliance).
  • what the fuckinghell are you on about
  • yeah my bad, I read as 3x land.. not 3x grabs lol.
  • Hazza messes with my mind far too much
  • Hazza messes with my mind far too much
    Yeah its maths. Something that you need to be taught first. :)