Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FARMERS TRIAL

edited October 2012 in General
something like this...

MrJafool - Approved KT
Scott Pilgrim - Under Judgement
Urahara Kisuke - Under Judgement

Inteligence:

MrJafool Sok/Som

Comments

• scott shouldnt be ktd, hes small and only took two hits. roll him out 1-2 times but that should be the extent of the kt.
  • yes...not all farming situations should end with kt...honestly, only a few should...

there are better educational punishments that wont instill rage....
  • well i had the discussion with my sector last night after we noticed. and thats what we could come up with. banish is still relatively new and he swears he didnt mean to grab twice but his phone lagged lol. i spoke to ura this morning and he wasnt aware of the rule, and in the grand scheme of things he didnt gain all that much land compared to his size. again rolling him out a few times i think would send the message
  • he wasnt aware of the rule
    invalid argument...

this playermade rule exists for a long time and has been enforced round after round (even if poorly).

part of running an alliance means you teach your alliancemates about the do's and dont's...
    in the end, he'll be punished because his friends failed to explain how things usually work here...

still, no reason for killing and i suggest we put KT as the last resort from now on...
  • why isnt Chocolate on that list?
  • he wasnt aware of the rule
    invalid argument...

this playermade rule exists for a long time and has been enforced round after round (even if poorly).

part of running an alliance means you teach your alliancemates about the do's and dont's...
    in the end, he'll be punished because his friends failed to explain how things usually work here...

still, no reason for killing and i suggest we put KT as the last resort from now on...
    oh yeah im not saying that there shouldnt be repercussions because he "wasnt aware of the rule" im just saying that that is what he said lol.
  • I feel like scotts wasn't as bad he only doubled when he could of trippled and he was outside the top 50 so he'll be rolled back down anyway
  • It shouldnt be left to happen in some distant future though, the hits should be done ASAP :p Havent looked at his kd, if its junk then whatevere nature will tKe its course. But around the 40/50 mark, some free land could be really helpful to a turtle.
  • It shouldnt be left to happen in some distant future though, the hits should be done ASAP :p Havent looked at his kd, if its junk then whatevere nature will tKe its course. But around the 40/50 mark, some free land could be really helpful to a turtle.
    Hes already been hit pretty much lost almost all the land hes gained at this point
  • October 30, 07:22:37 Our kingdom Scott Pilgrim (1:11) bravely defended against Gummy Bear (2:5) and lost 315 planets.
  • Then leave him be, lesson learnt :p
  • October 30, 08:14:55 Our kingdom Scott Pilgrim (1:11) bravely defended against buttercup (2:5) and lost 291 planets.
  • lost all his land now lol