Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's Happening Next Round?

Comments

• The same thing that happens everyround, will happen next round...

A bunch of sad people in the year 2011 still playing games with text so that their sausage rolls become frankfurters. Same old, same old.
  • I JUST WANT TO KILL SOME NEWBIES LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!
  • Lews makes me wanna kill myself :-((
  • haha I know what you mean. You need to brighten up Lewy!
  • Yeh Lews my year isn't measured in seasons it's measured in SK rounds
  • Hehe. For most of us, SK is our own little secret, I wonder why.
  • i might deccide to sign up...im going through a divorce right now and my nights at home have been more quiet...and well unproductive...and far less satisfying...might do some good to go piss off some people in an imaginary universe again for ole times sake, just to get some laughs
  • edited October 2011
    Lol Lews u make SK sound like a fat chick ur hiding from ur friends, although I know what u mean, when ppl see me playin it on my phone they never understand why I play or the point of it after I give them the low down, I guess its not for everyone haha
    And Cya sorry to hear bout the divorce that's a bitch
  • yeah it is a bitch, it would be a long story to tell here, but i got the upper hand...and shes the one with the lawyer lol...it is what it is.
  • How do you solve a problem like My-Rear.
  • Lol Lews u make SK sound like a fat chick ur hiding from ur friends, although I know what u mean, when ppl see me playin it on my phone they never understand why I play or the point of it after I give them the low down, I guess its not for everyone haha
    And Cya sorry to hear bout the divorce that's a bitch
    No Stone, its a filthy whore I keep in the basement. I feed and fuck her sometimes, but in general its my secret bitch. I don't hide her, she doesn't exist :). Oh wait no, it's my hand.

• Binary wishes gypsies rode buffaloes and partied with raccoons.
  • Man I gotta log on AIM again.
  • Your face needs to log on AIM again, wait, I think we just agreed.
  • well done big undies, your so awesome if you do! FC though so i wont be expecting more than one or two kills will shitty piss poor built multies.

you sure your guna have enough time to make them though? spending 23hours a day eating junk food kinda doesnt leave you much time
  • login once a day and explore/build/hit inactives and you can easily easily break 50k land on s2 now.

dont build more than 3 dragoons though or people cry
  • Christ, after seeing this rounds alliances I honestly think bringin Gypsy back would be a sure shot to success. This is beyond pathetic when I can say that with confidence :-p
  • nah zeality - you're just a bad player whinging that you got owned

lol cy@ scrub
  • hey neg how is your transvestite girlfriend? Heard thats really awesome how much time you spend between his legs

Maybe if you werent such a failure in life you wouldnt be sucking off other men in order to get some loving from someone
  • dam man nice insults im so cut etc etc

you're still shit lmao

bad luck etc

zzz
    zzz
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    2ez
  • neg drinks seamen
  • get out of here you scouser

theres a place for people like you called hell
  • You might have a point, had I actually gotten owned... but for now, you can go back to deep throatin the big black dongs we all know you love ;)
  • troll with no backbone, all mouth and nothing more. faggot
  • edited November 2011
    LOL@Neg calling any player shit...We can add "projecting" to the list of mental illness's on negs med chart I see...

Projection - Attributing one's own unacknowledged feelings to others; includes severe prejudice, severe jealousy, hypervigilance to external danger, and "injustice collecting".

Theres help out there Neg, Only need to ask...
  • Dr John G will give you some medication

• DR Attorney?

I like it! B-)