Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If this aint trolling...

edited October 2012 in General

Subject: Just the messenger. Sent on October 16, 08:35:38 Taken, Dx and Greatness have tried to communicate with your alliance leaders about the hoarding and farming of oldschool2.
THIS IS CONSIDERED CHEATING!!!! Anyone who participates will be classified as a cheater and be dealt with. Sector news will be grabbed on every sector in your alliance. So we will know who is farming and exploiting the war bonus.

SL you should leave to not cause negative attention to your sector.

KINGDOMS WHO CAN NOT LEAVE PUT "NO CHEAT" IN YOUR SIGNATURE

THANKS,

MAN BOOBS (Alliance leader)

Comments

• meaningless, any alliance can declare war on oldschool2...
    nobody's being priviledged...
    oldschool2 actives will have inactives from all alliances with war bonus....
  • edited October 2012
    I proudly included NO CHEAT in my signature. I for one won't stand for such injustice.

P.S. I'm not in the alliance, I just find this humorous.
  • edited October 2012
    Aww seems some peoples bubble was bursted.

Lews if you spent less time here and more time in the game, you might have a ok kingdom.
  • Its not cheating, and I'd like to see Man Boobs punish us all for hitting inactives. Lets go ahead and make a ManBoobs vs Uni thread tnow haha
  • Perhaps he is talking about more than farming their inactive kingdoms?!?
  • Well to be fair even that isnt cheating, its just douchey. Frankly, anyone can do it, itll just lead to a real war. Oldskool2 isnt in the position to wage war though :p
  • It would be logical to farm out the later galaxies before g1 goes to war with themselves. There's always a few in each g2/3 sector that tend to sneak their way to the top and they get to be annoying and hard to knock out later on. Get rid of the problem before it's a problem :p
  • Indeed. G2 almosr always has a couple that break the top... wipe em out wholesale now while they try to protect their farms!
    Haha the oldschool2 AL wanted to Peace everyone...
  • Aww seems some peoples bubble was bursted.

Lews if you spent less time here and more time in the game, you might have a ok kingdom.
    Dude who are you? Lol, notice that I didnt send that msg, only had someone send it to me...
  • Farming a inactive alliance with war bonus, might as well fill up galaxy three with farm alliances
    All I see is some upset people.

• Haha the oldschool2 AL wanted to Peace everyone...
    Yes, I'm sure that's what prompted action via the other alliances. Getting war bonus on those inacts while denying everyone else the same oppurtunity via peace ...great plan lemme know how that works out for ya OS.