Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reverse Bash

edited October 2012 in General
Our brave kingdom 187 (1:19) attacked FEED ME (1:8) and conquered 42 planets.

October 4, 05:27:05 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:19) attacked FEED ME (1:8) and conquered 35 planets.

October 4, 05:27:18 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:19) attacked FEED ME (1:8) and conquered 29 planets.

LOL screw the truce. You actually got someone to give you a shit kingdom instead of making a new one. RP is a bunch of dumb asses.Worst alliance ever.

Comments

• how is this a reverse bash?
  • edited October 2012
    Well if he didn't beg for an account it would have been. Instead of saying protected in the topic he should be in noob mode cuz he is a damn noob.
  • Sometimes Dank, i think you enjoy being ridiculed
  • edited October 2012
    No really. Everything in this thread is wrong and I love it. Screw RP. Gonna be best troll thread on the entire interweb. ;)
  • besides the fact the title is totally wrong, i honestly dont think anyone gives a shit
  • edited October 2012
    Shut up your version of football is stupid and totally homo.
  • you can do better than that dankypoo
  • No cheerleaders in skirts showing panties in your version. Truth hurts.
  • Ive always thought that guys who enjoy the sports for the cheerleaders are either A)missing out at home, or B)not a fan of sports. Which applies to you Dank?
  • edited October 2012
    C) Batin
  • Ive always thought that guys who enjoy the sports for the cheerleaders are either A)missing out at home, or B)not a fan of sports. Which applies to you Dank?
    I understand your point, but you're missing the forest for the trees. In general you could either have hot chicks dancing on the field, or not have hot chicks dancing on the field. They're no harm if you simply plan not to watch, but they're something to look at during stoppages.
  • True, but that doesn't make it a better sport as has been implied. Kind of like a cheap gimmick haha, hockey is starting to get cheerleaders and tbh its kinda useless.
  • tbh it's the only reason to go to Islanders game. That and fighting Rangers fans.
  • Id pay to see an islanders game at this point.
  • True, but that doesn't make it a better sport as has been implied. Kind of like a cheap gimmick haha, hockey is starting to get cheerleaders and tbh its kinda useless.
    Zeal is hands down the person who speaks the most sense on these forums thesedays.
  • He is a nazi.
  • He is a nazi.
    If he is a Nazi, then the world owes to Hitler.