Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resident Evil 6

edited September 2012 in General
Anyone getting RE6? Anyone going to the midnight release? Anyone getting it for PS3?Anyone wanna play co-op with me?
Anyone??????????

my psn is xbobbyleeswagger if anyone is interested, also play a bit of MW3 too

Comments

• Does this one come out in eight years too?
  • nine

na it comes out tuesday
  • edited September 2012
    Does this one come out in eight years too?
    No but this one is shit

Think gears of war, with the resident evil name on the case... huge stupid bosses bigger than buildings, zombies with guns that turn into big crazy things when you kill them... monochrome... and probably some wacky ass story explaining it where I wouldn't be surprised if the final part of the game/battle is in space.
  • My body is ready.
  • Is no one really getting re6?
  • Absolutely loved missing the first 5 installments, plan to skip the 6th on release night.
  • Absolutely loved missing the first 5 installments, plan to skip the 6th on release night.
    Well you get credit for staying consistent.
  • Got a DVD+R DL printed with the CD art all ready to download and burn <3
  • My roommate is getting it so I am going to borrow his once he is done. We both love Resident Evil.
  • if its for ps3 kick him in the face and take it first. then play co-op with meh
    You two should make it a date then.
  • I'd probably love that game if I played it but I just don't see how I'd fit it in. I must have 40 games on Steam that I haven't even played. These bastards shove top notch games on me for dirt cheap so often that I'm officially overwhelmed. I've stopped pirating games entirely now. Someone has to stop them they are going to ruin the internet.
  • xbox sorry

Also it is really kickass
  • btw just so everyone knows, this game is badass
  • edited October 2012
    for those that cant play it...just pop in gears of war 1,2,3 and pretend the locusts are zombies with guns...hey presto you are playing re6 :-D