Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help a noob? (Max soldiers and pop loss formula)

edited September 2012 in Game Talk
Can someone enlighten me in regard to a couple of questions.
What is the maximum amount of soldiers that can be trained in a day in both growth and mobi? I feel like its 15%/30% but not sure.
And what is the current pop loss formula/rules?

Comments

• Sci has a pop loss spreadsheet that was bumped back to the front not long ago. Look through the first 2 or 3 pages of the forums (I'm pretty sure the title is like "Sci's poploss calculator").
  • after 24 hours of complete drafting theoretical optimal amounts of soldiers for growth (12 for mobi), the equilibrium that is made for the following 24/ 12 is 15% for growth, and 30% for mobi.

the pop loss is between 2.5% and 5%, can be more if drafting into 100%+ BC or attacking and such
  • Meh, like NSG said it's all in my PK Calc. If you need further clarification you can just PM me your questions or leave them here.
  • Thank you gentelmen, downloaded the calc. Just what I needed. For some reason I am able to train more then 15% soldier though, around 17-18% but that's probably cause I am powerless and grabbing power every 4-6 hours. It jumps up 20% instantly (probably longetivities x4 doing that) but then takes its time going down. Won't complain about that though.