Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Probefarms

2»

Comments

• Every time I argue with Lynog, Qwj comes in to add nothing to the argument. It's like you guys are attached at the dicks. Or mouth to dick.
    Nothin to do with lynog, I base it off the constant nonsense you talk. Constant.
  • If people didn't rage about you being a probe farm, why would it be fun to be a probe farm?
  • Assuming that it truly is a real person, then #2.
  • Thats the kicker though ixta, it rarely is possible to prove.

Even if youre against it, you cantreally kill the farm as its not hard to make a new one. But you know at least a few players do it and say its "friends". Bigger fish to fry though
  • Same with the people you were defending last round zeal :)
    "Friends"

Although if you kill the probe farm after a certain amount of time its a good while before they get a new one up to a high enough probe level, and a lot more work. so its still worth killing them
  • Killing probe farms is fun as hell and usually incredibly easy. Last time I played a pop farm I went through killing like 3 of them that were arsoning me.
  • You didnt think I was serious did you? Haha I still dont know who they were, was fairly amusing to login and post though.
  • you dum dum zeal, they were your co-workers, duh.